Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 2:14 pm
Dogs invade soccer match, instantly make it better
Smaller field? Faster game? More scoring? Less flopping? More enthusiastic announcers?
OK, the last one isn't possible, but we digress.
Chances are you've thought the game could be improved, but haven't quite found the solution.
A friendly match in Instanbul was briefly delayed when a pair of dogs romped onto the field.
The dogs, which appear to be yellow lab-like, frolicked around (as dogs do), appearing to enjoy the attention given to them by a bunch of smiling soccer players before being carried off the field.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security