Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Bad Lip Reading comes to the NFL!
What they do, if you're unfamiliar with their work, is basically dub nonsense over movie scenes, speeches and political debates. It doesn't sound that great, but trust us, it is.
Well, they've brought their magic to the National Football League.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover