Updated Jan 15, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Bad Lip Reading comes to the NFL!
What they do, if you're unfamiliar with their work, is basically dub nonsense over movie scenes, speeches and political debates. It doesn't sound that great, but trust us, it is.
Well, they've brought their magic to the National Football League.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter