Updated Jan 21, 2013 - 9:01 pm
Boston company having fun with Ray Lewis' impending retirement
One Massachusetts billboard company has egg on its face.
Clear Channel Outdoor Boston displayed a billboard countdown to Baltimore Ravens iconic linebacker Ray Lewis' retirement party a week before the AFC Championship game.
Unfortunately for those confident Patriots fans, Lewis' career did not end on Sunday. Baltimore stunned New England 28-13, extending Lewis' career.
What else can you do when you're wrong except take your lumps, and to the billboard company's credit that's exactly what they did.
Good sportsmanship does prevail after all.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent