LeBron James tackles fan in celebration after making $75,000 half-court shot
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James left quite an impact on a fan during Friday's Heat-Pistons contest.
According to ESPN, James was so excited when a fan hit a half-court shot worth $75,000 that he rushed the court and tackled the winner in celebration.
The duo ended up in a pile on the court, with 50-year-old Michael Drysch on the bottom of a 250-pound three-time NBA MVP. He received the money from the LeBron James Family Foundation.
James spent a good while congratulating Drysch on the court afterwards then returned to his teammates in the huddle before the start of the fourth quarter.
Talk about leaving a lasting impression.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security