LeBron James tackles fan in celebration after making $75,000 half-court shot
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James left quite an impact on a fan during Friday's Heat-Pistons contest.
According to ESPN, James was so excited when a fan hit a half-court shot worth $75,000 that he rushed the court and tackled the winner in celebration.
The duo ended up in a pile on the court, with 50-year-old Michael Drysch on the bottom of a 250-pound three-time NBA MVP. He received the money from the LeBron James Family Foundation.
James spent a good while congratulating Drysch on the court afterwards then returned to his teammates in the huddle before the start of the fourth quarter.
Talk about leaving a lasting impression.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad