LeBron James tackles fan in celebration after making $75,000 half-court shot
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James left quite an impact on a fan during Friday's Heat-Pistons contest.
According to ESPN, James was so excited when a fan hit a half-court shot worth $75,000 that he rushed the court and tackled the winner in celebration.
The duo ended up in a pile on the court, with 50-year-old Michael Drysch on the bottom of a 250-pound three-time NBA MVP. He received the money from the LeBron James Family Foundation.
James spent a good while congratulating Drysch on the court afterwards then returned to his teammates in the huddle before the start of the fourth quarter.
Talk about leaving a lasting impression.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns