Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:41 am
Let's go to staff meteorologist, Charles Barkley?
We mean other than hit a golf ball...
Sir Charles "took over" the newscast at ABC 15 Sunday night and that takeover included giving the weather report.
Barkley had a little trouble locating Scottsdale on the green screen map of Arizona and was very concerned about the rain and cold weather coming to an end in time for the beginning of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
But all in all, it was Charles being Charles -- entertaining.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months