Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:41 am
Let's go to staff meteorologist, Charles Barkley?
We mean other than hit a golf ball...
Sir Charles "took over" the newscast at ABC 15 Sunday night and that takeover included giving the weather report.
Barkley had a little trouble locating Scottsdale on the green screen map of Arizona and was very concerned about the rain and cold weather coming to an end in time for the beginning of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
But all in all, it was Charles being Charles -- entertaining.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness