Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:41 am
Let's go to staff meteorologist, Charles Barkley?
We mean other than hit a golf ball...
Sir Charles "took over" the newscast at ABC 15 Sunday night and that takeover included giving the weather report.
Barkley had a little trouble locating Scottsdale on the green screen map of Arizona and was very concerned about the rain and cold weather coming to an end in time for the beginning of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
But all in all, it was Charles being Charles -- entertaining.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent