Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:41 am
Let's go to staff meteorologist, Charles Barkley?
We mean other than hit a golf ball...
Sir Charles "took over" the newscast at ABC 15 Sunday night and that takeover included giving the weather report.
Barkley had a little trouble locating Scottsdale on the green screen map of Arizona and was very concerned about the rain and cold weather coming to an end in time for the beginning of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
But all in all, it was Charles being Charles -- entertaining.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level