Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:41 am
Let's go to staff meteorologist, Charles Barkley?
We mean other than hit a golf ball...
Sir Charles "took over" the newscast at ABC 15 Sunday night and that takeover included giving the weather report.
Barkley had a little trouble locating Scottsdale on the green screen map of Arizona and was very concerned about the rain and cold weather coming to an end in time for the beginning of the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
But all in all, it was Charles being Charles -- entertaining.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut