Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:17 am
James Harden's new Foot Locker commercial is quite funny
The first-time All-Star and Houston Rockets guard has quickly become a bit of a cult hero among NBA fans, and not at all because of his epic beard. No, that can't be it.
Anyway, Harden was previously in a funny commercial promoting shoes, though this was with now ex-Thunder teammate Russell Westbrook.
This time he is once again promoting shoes, only he does so with ex-Kim Kardashian teammate Kris Humphries.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness