Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:17 am
James Harden's new Foot Locker commercial is quite funny
The first-time All-Star and Houston Rockets guard has quickly become a bit of a cult hero among NBA fans, and not at all because of his epic beard. No, that can't be it.
Anyway, Harden was previously in a funny commercial promoting shoes, though this was with now ex-Thunder teammate Russell Westbrook.
This time he is once again promoting shoes, only he does so with ex-Kim Kardashian teammate Kris Humphries.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns