Updated Jan 30, 2013 - 10:17 am
James Harden's new Foot Locker commercial is quite funny
The first-time All-Star and Houston Rockets guard has quickly become a bit of a cult hero among NBA fans, and not at all because of his epic beard. No, that can't be it.
Anyway, Harden was previously in a funny commercial promoting shoes, though this was with now ex-Thunder teammate Russell Westbrook.
This time he is once again promoting shoes, only he does so with ex-Kim Kardashian teammate Kris Humphries.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months