Updated Jan 31, 2013 - 2:17 pm
NFL star marries six-year-old girl for a day
Watt, 23, tallied 20.5 sacks last season, and likely heard many marriage proposals from adoring ladies all across the country.
As much as she wanted to marry Mr. Watt, one young lady really understood she had no chance. After all, six-year-old Brenna was not yet 25 (her requirement), and thus had no chance. You can watch her sadness here:
But don't cry for Breanna. Watt was able to track the young girl down, get on one knee and propose that she be his pretend wife for the day. Breanna said yes, and we say JJ Watt is one cool dude.
Thanks to your help, we found 6-year-old Breanna and she said yes to being my pretend wife for the day... twitter.com/JJWatt/status/…— JJ Watt (@JJWatt) January 30, 2013
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge