Updated Feb 2, 2013 - 4:35 pm
Dikembe Mutombo wags his finger for GEICO commercial
Mutombo, who played for six teams during his career, went on to win four Defensive Player of the Year awards and made eight All-Star Game appearances, largely because of his ability to block shots.
The Congo native currently sits at No. 2 on the all-time blocks list with 3,289 swats. But what made the 7-foot-2 center so entertaining to NBA fans was the wagging of the finger routine he often pulled after a huge block.
Although he is long removed from the league, Mutombo and his finger-wagging ways are at it again. This time it's for GEICO's 'Happier Than' commercial series.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut