Updated Feb 2, 2013 - 4:35 pm
Dikembe Mutombo wags his finger for GEICO commercial
Mutombo, who played for six teams during his career, went on to win four Defensive Player of the Year awards and made eight All-Star Game appearances, largely because of his ability to block shots.
The Congo native currently sits at No. 2 on the all-time blocks list with 3,289 swats. But what made the 7-foot-2 center so entertaining to NBA fans was the wagging of the finger routine he often pulled after a huge block.
Although he is long removed from the league, Mutombo and his finger-wagging ways are at it again. This time it's for GEICO's 'Happier Than' commercial series.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security