Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 10:06 am
HS buzzer beater with a little help from the refs
Beyond half-court? CHECK
In front of the home crowd? CHECK
Against pressure from the opposing defense? CHECK
From his knees? CHECK!!!
There's only one problem for Barley... under the rules of basketball he traveled.
Nonetheless, the whistle never blew, so without further ado here's the amazing shot that should never have counted:
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns