Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 2:47 pm
James Hahn goes 'Gangnam Style' at Waste Management Open
From golfers kicking footballs to caddy races to authentic stadium seating, fans at the TPC Scottsdale have made the hole an exception to the rule in the traditional sport.
On Sunday, though, golfer James Hahn took things to a whole new level. Hahn was nowhere to be found atop the tournament's leaderboard, but that didn't stop him from having a little fun following a birdie on the 16th hole.
The 31-year-old paid homage to fellow South Korean Psy and his world-renowned "Gangnam Style" dance.
Take a look:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent