Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 2:47 pm
James Hahn goes 'Gangnam Style' at Waste Management Open
From golfers kicking footballs to caddy races to authentic stadium seating, fans at the TPC Scottsdale have made the hole an exception to the rule in the traditional sport.
On Sunday, though, golfer James Hahn took things to a whole new level. Hahn was nowhere to be found atop the tournament's leaderboard, but that didn't stop him from having a little fun following a birdie on the 16th hole.
The 31-year-old paid homage to fellow South Korean Psy and his world-renowned "Gangnam Style" dance.
Take a look:
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome