Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 2:47 pm
James Hahn goes 'Gangnam Style' at Waste Management Open
From golfers kicking footballs to caddy races to authentic stadium seating, fans at the TPC Scottsdale have made the hole an exception to the rule in the traditional sport.
On Sunday, though, golfer James Hahn took things to a whole new level. Hahn was nowhere to be found atop the tournament's leaderboard, but that didn't stop him from having a little fun following a birdie on the 16th hole.
The 31-year-old paid homage to fellow South Korean Psy and his world-renowned "Gangnam Style" dance.
Take a look:
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover