Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 8:43 am
Cardinals star in Super Bowl ad
During this year's festivities, the Cards were spectators only during Baltimore's win over San Francisco, but they weren't completely shut out of the events.
Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson starred in the NFL's 'Thank You for Being a Fan' promo in which several NFL players (Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson, Cleveland's Joe Haden and Jacksonville's Paul Posluszny) show up on the doorsteps of NFL fans in their respective cities and offer to help them out.
The Cardinals' two defensive stars are shown playing Go Fish with the fans they visited.
Normally, we'd show you the video here on the Haboob Blog, but since the NFL doesn't like to share, instead we'll just give you a link.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security