Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 8:43 am
Cardinals star in Super Bowl ad
During this year's festivities, the Cards were spectators only during Baltimore's win over San Francisco, but they weren't completely shut out of the events.
Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson starred in the NFL's 'Thank You for Being a Fan' promo in which several NFL players (Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson, Cleveland's Joe Haden and Jacksonville's Paul Posluszny) show up on the doorsteps of NFL fans in their respective cities and offer to help them out.
The Cardinals' two defensive stars are shown playing Go Fish with the fans they visited.
Normally, we'd show you the video here on the Haboob Blog, but since the NFL doesn't like to share, instead we'll just give you a link.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent