Updated Feb 4, 2013 - 8:43 am
Cardinals star in Super Bowl ad
During this year's festivities, the Cards were spectators only during Baltimore's win over San Francisco, but they weren't completely shut out of the events.
Calais Campbell and Patrick Peterson starred in the NFL's 'Thank You for Being a Fan' promo in which several NFL players (Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson, Cleveland's Joe Haden and Jacksonville's Paul Posluszny) show up on the doorsteps of NFL fans in their respective cities and offer to help them out.
The Cardinals' two defensive stars are shown playing Go Fish with the fans they visited.
Normally, we'd show you the video here on the Haboob Blog, but since the NFL doesn't like to share, instead we'll just give you a link.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad