Updated Feb 6, 2013 - 6:29 pm
NHL goalie needs to work on pad placement -- and fast
It's not fun, and it never gets easier.
Carey Price, a goalie for the Montreal Canadiens, took a puck to an area no man should ever take take a puck at.
And the fact that it came off the stick of a teammate during warmups had to make it feel even worse.
As if that's even possible.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent