Updated Feb 6, 2013 - 6:29 pm
NHL goalie needs to work on pad placement -- and fast
It's not fun, and it never gets easier.
Carey Price, a goalie for the Montreal Canadiens, took a puck to an area no man should ever take take a puck at.
And the fact that it came off the stick of a teammate during warmups had to make it feel even worse.
As if that's even possible.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security