Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 11:58 am
Johnny Manziel: virtually unstoppable, virtually teachable
Apparently with great fame comes great hassle.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, is a popular figure around campus.
According to USA Today, Manziel is currently taking all his classes online and shows up on campus once a month.
Though the arrangement might seem odd, Manziel is well within his rights to tackle his course load online. He even tried to take an English course on campus this semester but had to drop it when his peers' requests for photos and autographs became too much.
"I didn't think anything of it, and it kind of turned into a little more of a big deal than I thought," Manziel said, according to the Associated Press.
Manziel threw for 3,706 yards and 26 touchdowns last season, and he tallied another 1,410 yards and 21 scores on the ground.
He was virtually unstoppable.
And now he's being educated virtually.
See what we did there?
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns