Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 11:58 am
Johnny Manziel: virtually unstoppable, virtually teachable
Apparently with great fame comes great hassle.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, is a popular figure around campus.
According to USA Today, Manziel is currently taking all his classes online and shows up on campus once a month.
Though the arrangement might seem odd, Manziel is well within his rights to tackle his course load online. He even tried to take an English course on campus this semester but had to drop it when his peers' requests for photos and autographs became too much.
"I didn't think anything of it, and it kind of turned into a little more of a big deal than I thought," Manziel said, according to the Associated Press.
Manziel threw for 3,706 yards and 26 touchdowns last season, and he tallied another 1,410 yards and 21 scores on the ground.
He was virtually unstoppable.
And now he's being educated virtually.
See what we did there?
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut