Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 5:07 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Coyotes? We dig it
A quartet of Coyotes fans attended Monday night's game against the Calgary Flames dressed in TMNT shirts with bandanas around their eyes. But if that wasn't enough, each of them held signs relating Ninja Turtles to Coyotes players.
There was Laurinardo Korpikoski (Leonardo), Mikelangelo Smith (Michelangelo), Shane Donatello (Donatello) and Raphael Torres (Raphael).
We're not clever enough to think of a way to link head coach Dave Tippett with Splinter.
But that's OK, because this isn't about us. It's about the fine young men who put this together.
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you so very much.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover