Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 5:07 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Coyotes? We dig it
A quartet of Coyotes fans attended Monday night's game against the Calgary Flames dressed in TMNT shirts with bandanas around their eyes. But if that wasn't enough, each of them held signs relating Ninja Turtles to Coyotes players.
There was Laurinardo Korpikoski (Leonardo), Mikelangelo Smith (Michelangelo), Shane Donatello (Donatello) and Raphael Torres (Raphael).
We're not clever enough to think of a way to link head coach Dave Tippett with Splinter.
But that's OK, because this isn't about us. It's about the fine young men who put this together.
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you so very much.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad