Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 5:07 pm
Teenage Mutant Ninja Coyotes? We dig it
A quartet of Coyotes fans attended Monday night's game against the Calgary Flames dressed in TMNT shirts with bandanas around their eyes. But if that wasn't enough, each of them held signs relating Ninja Turtles to Coyotes players.
There was Laurinardo Korpikoski (Leonardo), Mikelangelo Smith (Michelangelo), Shane Donatello (Donatello) and Raphael Torres (Raphael).
We're not clever enough to think of a way to link head coach Dave Tippett with Splinter.
But that's OK, because this isn't about us. It's about the fine young men who put this together.
Thank you, gentlemen. Thank you so very much.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome