Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 9:25 pm
Nets PR department transforms into Captain Obvious
Following the Nets' 113-111 overtime win over the Milwaukee Bucks Tuesday night, the department's Twitter (@Nets_PR) treated fans to a particularly humorous, yet pretty obvious factoid.
#Nets now 32-0 when outscoring opponent this season— Nets PR Dept. (@Nets_PR) February 20, 2013
This season, the Nets are also 0-22 when failing to outscore opponents. Although it should be noted that P.J. Carlesimo's squad still holds the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut