Updated Feb 19, 2013 - 9:25 pm
Nets PR department transforms into Captain Obvious
Following the Nets' 113-111 overtime win over the Milwaukee Bucks Tuesday night, the department's Twitter (@Nets_PR) treated fans to a particularly humorous, yet pretty obvious factoid.
#Nets now 32-0 when outscoring opponent this season— Nets PR Dept. (@Nets_PR) February 20, 2013
This season, the Nets are also 0-22 when failing to outscore opponents. Although it should be noted that P.J. Carlesimo's squad still holds the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns