Bar Mitzvah rap invite goes viral
Paper invitations are so yesterday.
A 12-year-old boy sent a rap video invite to friends and family for his upcoming Bar Mitzvah in May.
Daniel Blumen, aka D Mazel Tov, did a remake version of "Welcome to Atlanta" with some prominent famous faces making appearances in the video.
We wonder how young Daniel's party can live up to his invitation.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns