Bar Mitzvah rap invite goes viral
Paper invitations are so yesterday.
A 12-year-old boy sent a rap video invite to friends and family for his upcoming Bar Mitzvah in May.
Daniel Blumen, aka D Mazel Tov, did a remake version of "Welcome to Atlanta" with some prominent famous faces making appearances in the video.
We wonder how young Daniel's party can live up to his invitation.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security