Bar Mitzvah rap invite goes viral
Paper invitations are so yesterday.
A 12-year-old boy sent a rap video invite to friends and family for his upcoming Bar Mitzvah in May.
Daniel Blumen, aka D Mazel Tov, did a remake version of "Welcome to Atlanta" with some prominent famous faces making appearances in the video.
We wonder how young Daniel's party can live up to his invitation.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover