Updated Feb 22, 2013 - 5:54 pm
Diamondbacks spoof GEICO commercial
Anyway, the Arizona Diamondbacks took a stab at the concept, with Matt Williams in an intersection directing traffic. There's been no word on how many cars that should have been going were told to stop and how many that should have stopped were told to go.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome