Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 10:59 am
Larry Fitzgerald: Catches passes, climbs ice
The seven-time Pro Bowler typically travels the world during the offseason, and this one is no different.
Fitzgerald's latest location appears to be Slovenia, and as posted on his Instagram page, it appears he's been doing some climbing. On ice.
We don't really have much else to add to this story other than a request that Fitz does not fall off and hurt himself.
That would be terrible.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome