Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 10:59 am
Larry Fitzgerald: Catches passes, climbs ice
The seven-time Pro Bowler typically travels the world during the offseason, and this one is no different.
Fitzgerald's latest location appears to be Slovenia, and as posted on his Instagram page, it appears he's been doing some climbing. On ice.
We don't really have much else to add to this story other than a request that Fitz does not fall off and hurt himself.
That would be terrible.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad