Updated Feb 25, 2013 - 11:13 am
Larry Fitzgerald to catch passes from JaMarcus Russell?
According to NFL.com, the Arizona Cardinals' Pro Bowl receiver is scheduled to attend JaMarcus Russell's pro day.
You know, the same JaMarcus Russell that was taken number one overall by the Oakland Raiders in 2007 before going on to throw 18 touchdowns and 23 interceptions in 31 career games. Oh, he also completed just 52.1 percent of his passes and fumbled the ball 22 times.
Russell, who is completely ignoring the fact that one has to have "arrived" in order to make a "comeback", is attempting to get back in the NFL this season. He's been working out and trying to hone his game in an effort to impress scouts in April, and having a receiver of Fitz's caliber certainly can't hurt.
And, maybe a byproduct of all of this will be Fitzgerald realizing that yes, things can get worse for him at the quarterback position.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level