Updated Feb 27, 2013 - 3:03 pm
Phoenix Suns making it costly to drink at their games?
According to BusinessInsider.com, beer prices at US Airways Center are higher than any other NBA arena.
At $9.00 per beverage, the Suns' prices nearly double that of the cheapest suds, which belong to Oklahoma City and San Antonio at $5.00 per drink.
So, what does this tell us?
Not much, really, other than that any Suns fan at a game looking for an escape from bad basketball (the Suns are 19-39 and tied for the worst record in the Western Conference) will need to pony up some cash if they want to drown their sorrows away in an ice cold beverage.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns