Updated Mar 6, 2013 - 10:01 pm
A little rain never hurt soccer in Kazakhstan
During an unknown league match in Kazakhstan this week, two teams played in spite of a flooded surface and the result was quite comical.
Check out this corner kick attempt with the ball floating above the field and a water tanker in the background:
No word yet on whether Kazakhstan has any plans to submit a future bid to host a World Cup. Odds are this video doesn't help its chances with UEFA.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome