Updated Mar 6, 2013 - 10:01 pm
A little rain never hurt soccer in Kazakhstan
During an unknown league match in Kazakhstan this week, two teams played in spite of a flooded surface and the result was quite comical.
Check out this corner kick attempt with the ball floating above the field and a water tanker in the background:
No word yet on whether Kazakhstan has any plans to submit a future bid to host a World Cup. Odds are this video doesn't help its chances with UEFA.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security