Updated Mar 6, 2013 - 10:01 pm
A little rain never hurt soccer in Kazakhstan
During an unknown league match in Kazakhstan this week, two teams played in spite of a flooded surface and the result was quite comical.
Check out this corner kick attempt with the ball floating above the field and a water tanker in the background:
No word yet on whether Kazakhstan has any plans to submit a future bid to host a World Cup. Odds are this video doesn't help its chances with UEFA.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns