Updated Mar 11, 2013 - 8:38 am
West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen has his name grossly misspelled
But following a down year in which WVU football went 7-6, Holgorsen's name might not mean what it used to in the college football-crazed community.
Earlier this week, WSAZ-3 in West Virginia ran a story about WVU's new running backs coach JaJuan Seider. To the side of the story's graphic, however, is a picture of Holgorsen with a very loose interpretation of the head coach's last name: HORSEWOMEN.
Now mistakes happen all the time, but something tells us that whoever provided the name for the story's graphic either wasn't a big fan of Holgorsen or just wanted to have a little fun.
While the misspelling is certainly worth a chuckle, no word yet on whether it cost anyone at WSAZ their job.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15