Updated Mar 20, 2013 - 11:36 am
L.A. Kings credit 'Some Guy' with two Coyotes goals
That is, of course, if a rivalry does not include the teams winning an even number of games.
At any rate, the latest dust up between the squads occurred Tuesday night in L.A., with the Kings winning a heated contest by a score of 3-2.
During the course of the game Coyotes captain Shane Doan hit the ice after a collision with Kings rookie defenseman Jake Muzzin. Doan got up and wanted a piece of Muzzin (or possibly the whole thing, we can't be sure).
Anyway, Doan would go on to score a pair of goals -- the only goals scored by the team -- and though the 'Yotes lost, many in Phoenix had nothing but good things to say about the veteran.
But Los Angeles is not in Phoenix, and the Kings do not exactly have much fondness for Doan. What they do have is a funny social media policy, and following a game they posted this recap of the game.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns