Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 2:32 pm
Sergio Garcia climbs tree to hit ball and yes, it's better than most of your shots
We mean, even the best golfers occasionally see their ball sail a direction they did not hope for it to or end up watching it take a bad bounce towards certain despair.
Sometimes you are left with the ball in some rocks. Other times maybe in a desert setting. Or a bunker. Or the sidewalk. Or behind a bush. Or in a tree.
Yes, a ball can land in a tree, which is exactly what happened to Sergio Garcia Sunday in the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
Garcia's tee-shot on the 10th hole landed on a tree and, well, you can see what happened by watching the video below.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut