Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 2:32 pm
Sergio Garcia climbs tree to hit ball and yes, it's better than most of your shots
We mean, even the best golfers occasionally see their ball sail a direction they did not hope for it to or end up watching it take a bad bounce towards certain despair.
Sometimes you are left with the ball in some rocks. Other times maybe in a desert setting. Or a bunker. Or the sidewalk. Or behind a bush. Or in a tree.
Yes, a ball can land in a tree, which is exactly what happened to Sergio Garcia Sunday in the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
Garcia's tee-shot on the 10th hole landed on a tree and, well, you can see what happened by watching the video below.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level