Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 5:32 pm
D-backs' Daniel Hudson not fond of baseball card that shows reaction to injury
Hudson tore the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow on June 26, 2012 in a game against the Atlanta Braves, which is likely a moment Hudson will remember forever.
And if there was a chance he wasn't going to, it's all but a certainty now that the moment was captured on Hudson's 2013 Topps baseball card.
First off, ouch. And then ouch again.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15