Updated Mar 25, 2013 - 5:32 pm
D-backs' Daniel Hudson not fond of baseball card that shows reaction to injury
Hudson tore the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow on June 26, 2012 in a game against the Atlanta Braves, which is likely a moment Hudson will remember forever.
And if there was a chance he wasn't going to, it's all but a certainty now that the moment was captured on Hudson's 2013 Topps baseball card.
First off, ouch. And then ouch again.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security