Updated Mar 31, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Carlos Boozer swings and hits official Danny Crawford in the groin
Boozer led Chicago in points (25), rebounds (11) and sadly punches landed in the groin area of an official (1).
In the second quarter, the Bulls forward converted a nifty move in the paint and was headed for a potential three-point play. Exciting? Yes. Worthy of a full-on fist pump? Ehh, not so much.
Boozer's swing landed square in the groin area of referee Danny Crawford, who after bending down momentarily, actually played it off pretty cool.
Either way, if you're sensitive to Crawford's situation, this video is probably not for you:
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security