Updated Mar 31, 2013 - 4:03 pm
Carlos Boozer swings and hits official Danny Crawford in the groin
Boozer led Chicago in points (25), rebounds (11) and sadly punches landed in the groin area of an official (1).
In the second quarter, the Bulls forward converted a nifty move in the paint and was headed for a potential three-point play. Exciting? Yes. Worthy of a full-on fist pump? Ehh, not so much.
Boozer's swing landed square in the groin area of referee Danny Crawford, who after bending down momentarily, actually played it off pretty cool.
Either way, if you're sensitive to Crawford's situation, this video is probably not for you:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent