Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 11:12 am
Chivalry is dead at Chase Field
This guy, apparently.
There's nothing like watching a baseball fly toward you from 400 feet away only to move out of the way at the last minute and watch your wife get hit by the ball. In the face.
In all honesty, she had the reflex time of Lindsay Lohan after a four-day bender, but still.
And while you're at it Prince Charming, get a shirt that fits you. You'll want to look good seeing as how you'll be single soon.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15