Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 11:12 am
Chivalry is dead at Chase Field
This guy, apparently.
There's nothing like watching a baseball fly toward you from 400 feet away only to move out of the way at the last minute and watch your wife get hit by the ball. In the face.
In all honesty, she had the reflex time of Lindsay Lohan after a four-day bender, but still.
And while you're at it Prince Charming, get a shirt that fits you. You'll want to look good seeing as how you'll be single soon.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security