Updated May 4, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Ziggy Ansah receives free IMAX admission for a year
The BYU standout made quite a fashion statement on Draft Night by wearing 3D glasses he had picked up while seeing the movie "Thor". But as it turns out, the wardrobe accessory might come in handy for something other than a quick photo-op with Commissioner Roger Goodell.
According to NBC Sports' ProFootballTalk.com, IMAX has offered the former Cougar free admission to their theaters for an entire year.
"We, at IMAX, couldn't help but notice your keen sense of style at the NFL draft this year," the company said in a letter. "You made quite a fashion statement with your pair of 3D glasses. As a member of the Detroit Lions, you share our love for the color blue and we would like to add an IMAX silver lining for you - we would love to celebrate your first year in the NFL with the opportunity to see all IMAX 3D movies on us for the next year."
Free movies and popcorn already? And to think he hasn't even signed his multi-million dollar rookie contract yet.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad