Updated May 24, 2013 - 1:48 pm
Cincinnati Bearcats baseball team makes postgame interviews amazing
The reporter asks someone from the winning team a few questions about the game, what it means for the team, and what to look for in the future.
In a way, they're a necessary evil with regards to the television broadcast.
The Cincinnati Bearcats, though, take a bit of a different stance on the idea. Sure, one of the players always chats with someone from BearcatsTV, and there's nothing novel about that. But it's what the player's teammates do while the interview is being conducted that is worth a look. And at least a few laughs.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security