Updated Jun 2, 2013 - 10:05 am
ASU baseball has game delayed due to husky's on-field appearance
During the second inning of ASU baseball's NCAA Regional game at Cal State Fullerton Saturday night, an unsuspecting visitor wanted to get his 15 seconds of fame on ESPNU...well more like 90 seconds of fame.
Luckily, no one was hurt during the husky's brief appearance.
No word yet on whether Washington baseball had a hand in the delay, after all the Huskies (24-32) might be a little bummed after failing to make the NCAA Tournament.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome