Updated Jun 8, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Adidas back to making hideous postseason jerseys
Well apparently the Cardinals' success in the NCAA tournament convinced the people at Adidas to continue producing their rather putrid jersey designs, because the company put out a new set of unis for Louisville, Mississippi State and North Carolina State in time for this weekend's NCAA Baseball Super Regionals.
And yes, once again, they are down right ugly. Think Chicago White Sox or Houston Astros from the mid-1970s.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival