Updated Jun 12, 2013 - 2:55 pm
Miami Heat fans prove their lack of basketball knowledge
Inside and outside of Miami-Day County, fans proudly came out of the wordwork to support "their team," no more so than when the Heat won their second NBA title in franchise history last season.
But like a lot of basketball fans around the country, ABC late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't convinced those that rep the team's colors are true-blue supporters, or for that matter know anything about basketball.
In the latest edition of "Lie Witness News," Kimmel puts his suspicion to the test, and not surprising the "Heat fans" failed miserably.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome