Updated Jun 12, 2013 - 2:55 pm
Miami Heat fans prove their lack of basketball knowledge
Inside and outside of Miami-Day County, fans proudly came out of the wordwork to support "their team," no more so than when the Heat won their second NBA title in franchise history last season.
But like a lot of basketball fans around the country, ABC late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't convinced those that rep the team's colors are true-blue supporters, or for that matter know anything about basketball.
In the latest edition of "Lie Witness News," Kimmel puts his suspicion to the test, and not surprising the "Heat fans" failed miserably.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months