Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:54 am
USGA creates funny commercials to promote quicker pace
Now, while we here at the Haboob Blog understand that hey, it's golf, the USGA is taking the complaints seriously. In fact, they're working at quickening the pace of play, and they have released some commercials that show just how committed they are.
With the tag line "While we're young," the spots feature some of the game's biggest stars along with some well-known actors. They're pretty funny.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover