Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:54 am
USGA creates funny commercials to promote quicker pace
Now, while we here at the Haboob Blog understand that hey, it's golf, the USGA is taking the complaints seriously. In fact, they're working at quickening the pace of play, and they have released some commercials that show just how committed they are.
With the tag line "While we're young," the spots feature some of the game's biggest stars along with some well-known actors. They're pretty funny.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad