Updated Jun 16, 2013 - 12:12 pm
Stone-faced Petco Park security guard stabs beach ball repeatedly
Reserve your antics for the seventh inning of the next 9-1 blowout.
Seems obvious, right?
It wasn't for Padres fans during Friday's 2-1 defeat of the Diamondbacks and it took an expressionless security guard sitting on the leftfield line to snuff out the foul behavior and put an end to it, penetrating the ball multiple times with a sharp object.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad