Updated Jun 16, 2013 - 12:12 pm
Stone-faced Petco Park security guard stabs beach ball repeatedly
Reserve your antics for the seventh inning of the next 9-1 blowout.
Seems obvious, right?
It wasn't for Padres fans during Friday's 2-1 defeat of the Diamondbacks and it took an expressionless security guard sitting on the leftfield line to snuff out the foul behavior and put an end to it, penetrating the ball multiple times with a sharp object.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover