Updated Jun 16, 2013 - 12:12 pm
Stone-faced Petco Park security guard stabs beach ball repeatedly
Reserve your antics for the seventh inning of the next 9-1 blowout.
Seems obvious, right?
It wasn't for Padres fans during Friday's 2-1 defeat of the Diamondbacks and it took an expressionless security guard sitting on the leftfield line to snuff out the foul behavior and put an end to it, penetrating the ball multiple times with a sharp object.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent