Updated Jun 22, 2013 - 1:07 pm
Cleveland meteorologist avoids using the word 'heat' in forecast
Just in case you thought Cleveland residents weren't still bitter about LeBron James's departure to the Heat three years ago, this forecast might show otherwise. Johnson called it a "public service" in avoiding the word "heat."
All in good fun or is there some serious snark behind it? See how well, or not, the meteorologist handles avoiding the taboo word.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover