Updated Jun 25, 2013 - 12:28 pm
Here's how Blackhawks fans celebrate two goals in 17 seconds
With just 59 ticks left on the clock, the Boston Bruins were less than a minute from having their season end, as the Blackhawks pushed a pair of goals past Tuukka Rask in a span of 17 seconds.
Chicago held on to win the game along with their second championship in the last four years.
Anyway, the moment will easily go down as one of the best in Blackhawks' history, and thanks to the glory that is the internet we can get first-hand look at how Chicago's fans reacted while it all went down.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad