Updated Jul 4, 2013 - 4:40 pm
Smack-talking robot challenges Rory McIlroy
McIlroy said he used to sharpen his skills by hitting golf balls into his mother's washing machine.
In the video, a robot takes him to task on a driving range filled with washing machines -- mostly front-loading ones, with a couple top-loaders in the mix.
Both McIlory and the jeering robot -- which the European Tour's YouTube page calls a Golf Laboratory Computer Controlled Hitting Machine -- have trouble making many of their shots. The washing machines don't exactly stay stationary, either, as you will see in the video.
Wait until you see how difficult the final challenge of the showdown is, and who emerges victorious.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent