Pro golfers do their best 'Happy Gilmore'
Or, at least, this writer has done it and would like to assume everyone else has, too.
Ever since "Happy Gilmore" was released in 1996, golfers everywhere have attempted to swing like Adam Sandler's character in the movie.
With the aid of a running start he takes his swing, crushing the ball.
It's great in theory, but as some professional golfers found out while at the 2013 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, not so much in practice.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent