Pro golfers do their best 'Happy Gilmore'
Or, at least, this writer has done it and would like to assume everyone else has, too.
Ever since "Happy Gilmore" was released in 1996, golfers everywhere have attempted to swing like Adam Sandler's character in the movie.
With the aid of a running start he takes his swing, crushing the ball.
It's great in theory, but as some professional golfers found out while at the 2013 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, not so much in practice.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level