Pro golfers do their best 'Happy Gilmore'
Or, at least, this writer has done it and would like to assume everyone else has, too.
Ever since "Happy Gilmore" was released in 1996, golfers everywhere have attempted to swing like Adam Sandler's character in the movie.
With the aid of a running start he takes his swing, crushing the ball.
It's great in theory, but as some professional golfers found out while at the 2013 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, not so much in practice.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge