Pro golfers do their best 'Happy Gilmore'
Or, at least, this writer has done it and would like to assume everyone else has, too.
Ever since "Happy Gilmore" was released in 1996, golfers everywhere have attempted to swing like Adam Sandler's character in the movie.
With the aid of a running start he takes his swing, crushing the ball.
It's great in theory, but as some professional golfers found out while at the 2013 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, not so much in practice.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness