No ASU, that is NOT how you spell your running back's name
A junior college transfer, he rushed for 679 yards on 103 carries (6.6 yards per tote) and caught 41 passes for 425 yards. He scored 11 rushing touchdowns and another eight via the air.
In other words, he was very, very good, and the darkhorse Heisman Trophy candidate will be one of the focal points of Todd Graham's offense in 2013.
As such, the Arizona State ticket office elected to feature Grice on their season ticket package this year, which has a player of note adorning each game's ticket.
Only, there is a slight problem with the ticket for the Oregon State game.
Featuring a diving player in a number one jersey (Grice's number), the caption reads, "#1 MARION GRACE, RB."
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security