No ASU, that is NOT how you spell your running back's name
A junior college transfer, he rushed for 679 yards on 103 carries (6.6 yards per tote) and caught 41 passes for 425 yards. He scored 11 rushing touchdowns and another eight via the air.
In other words, he was very, very good, and the darkhorse Heisman Trophy candidate will be one of the focal points of Todd Graham's offense in 2013.
As such, the Arizona State ticket office elected to feature Grice on their season ticket package this year, which has a player of note adorning each game's ticket.
Only, there is a slight problem with the ticket for the Oregon State game.
Featuring a diving player in a number one jersey (Grice's number), the caption reads, "#1 MARION GRACE, RB."
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns